Klaatu Barada Nikto

K l a a t u B a r a d a N i k t o

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

 I am returning home from Burningman - this year was the 25th Anniversary and the theme was  "Rites of Passage."  I'll be posting pictures and video from this years Burn soon - It Was Epic - cYrStal StaR*

 - Needed to get this out about Dutch right now....  9/6/2011 -- Dutchsinse Channel Shut Down - web site hacked - new channel started AND response to critics  http://mountzion144.ning.com/video/video/show?id=2127676%3AVideo%3A874710&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_video

1 comment:

  1. Hello Stephanie!! My name is Malakai and I had the pleasure of listening to your short lecture on the Mayan Calendar at Playa school at Burning man! I felt very connected with what you and Patrick had to share. I have many questions and ideas and feel compelled to discuss some of these ideas further! I am very appreciative of your hard work and research in this area. Could you E-mail me? smillerproductions@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete