Klaatu Barada Nikto

K l a a t u B a r a d a N i k t o

Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Message to All Police Officers From Occupy Wall Street


"My name is Michael C. Ruppert.  I am a former Los Angeles police officer.

Just two days ago, I was asked by David DeGraw, one of the original organizers of Occupy Wall Street, who is on the scene in Manhattan, to make a video speaking to all police officers in every city and country in the world who have been ordered to suppress, harass and brutalize our peaceful unarmed protests.  Police attacks on the Occupy Together Movement are intensifying all over the world.

I don’t know how I could possibly phrase it or say it better than Marine Corps Sgt. Shamar Thomas did in Times Square last week.  I want all of you to know that Shamar Thomas is not a fluke or an aberration..."

No comments:

Post a Comment